BannerFans.com

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

How to remove Control Panel on Chevrolet Malibu?

The details to replace Control Panel.

In this chapter complete details to replace control panel is provided.

The Chevy Malibu control panel replacing procedure is as follows:----


  1. Remove the Instrument Panel (I/P) left trim panels.
  2. Remove the I/P right trim panels.
  3. Remove the I/P compartment (Glove box).
  4. Remove the knee bolster.
  5. Remove the I/P center trim bezel.
  6. Remove the hazard switch. 

    image
    Fig. Instrument Panel (I/P) center trim bezel
  7. Remove the HVAC control module screws.
  8. Remove the HVAC control module.
  9. Remove the HVAC control module wire harness connectors. 

    image
    Fig. HVAC control module
To install:
  1. Install the HVAC control module wire harness connectors.
  2. Install the HVAC control module.
  3. Tighten the HVAC control module screws to 22 inch. lbs. (2.5 Nm).
  4. Install the hazard switch.
  5. Install the I/P center trim bezel.
  6. Install the knee bolster and tighten the mounting screws to 22 inch. lbs. (2.5 Nm).
  7. Install the I/P compartment (Glove box) and tighten the mounting screws to 22 inch. lbs. (2.5 Nm).
  8. Install the I/P right and left trim panels.

These details will help.
Thanks.           

FOR MORE HELP GO TO: ---

Car repair guide?

http://technoanswers.blogspot.in/2012/03/car-repair-guide.html



No comments:

Post a Comment